Clean & Science official site is run by Fortune Fountains (Asia) Limited. Clean & Science (refer as C&S) dedicated to keep your privacy safe and secure. We only use your name and other information, which relates to you in the manner set in this Private Policy. We will only collect information where it is necessary for us and we will only collect information if it is relevant to our dealing and service to you.
Our Data Principles
Everything we do relating to your information is covered by the following data principles:
- Your information belongs to you, not us – you should be able to control it, and you should know and feel comfortable to how we deal with your information.
- We will only collect, keep, use your information internally, and share only necessary information for genuine business purpose (e.g. deliver your order). We might also share your information where we are legally required to do so.
- We will not sell, share or trade customers personal information with third parties.
- We will try our best to keep your information protected and secured.
Collect Your Personal Information
When you are registering with us, we will collect the below information:
- Email Address
- Date of birth (Month/ Date/ Year)
- Delivery Address
- Telephone Number
How we use your information
Security of Your Personal Information
C&S will try our best to protect all information collected is safe and securely stored. We will strive our best to protect all information by processing the below：
- Restricting access to personal information；
- Maintaining our website/ software to prevent unauthorized computer access；
- All personal information will be destroyed when no longer needed for our record retention purpose.
Disclosure of Your Personal Information
We will not share your information with other companies / organizations other than those relate to delivery of the products you have purchased from Clean & Science official site such as your name, telephone and address to a third party to make delivery of your purchased products. (e.g. courier). In exceptional circumstances, for example required by the law, C&S may be necessary to disclose personal information.
Receiving Marketing Messages
When you register as a user on Clean & Science official site, we may use your personal information to share the latest promotion offer and news to you from time to time. If you do not want to receive our latest news and offer, you can always log into your account and disable the subscription.
Just follow the below simple steps:
1. Log into your account
2. Go to Newsletter
3. Select “No”
Please note it may take few days to update the status, we will process this request as soon as possible.
Seeing Clean & Science Advertisement
We also engage in online advertising, to keep you update and aware of our latest products and news.
You may be able to see Clean & Science ads when you are on other websites and apps. We do this by using variety digital marketing network, and we use different advertising technologies such as pixels, ad tags, cookies, as well as some service offered by other sites, such as Facebook and Google Analytics.
The banner and ads you see may base on the information we have about you, or your previous use of Clean & Science (your search history or the content you have read) or the Clean & Science ad you have clicked.
Keeping Your Information
We will only keep your information for as long as we are either required to by law or as is relevant for the purpose for which it was collected.
If you no longer wish to use our website, you can contact our customer service team and request delete of all your information.
If reasonably necessary or required to meet legal or regulatory requirements, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse, or enforce our Terms & Conditions, we may also keep hold of some of your information as required, even after you have closed your account or it is no longer needed to provide the services to you.
Your actual order details will be stored with us. You may access your information at any time by logging into your account. You may also view the detail of your purchased items, the delivery status, your address details and promotion material you have agreed to receive. You are responsible to keep your personal information safe and not disclose to a third party. C&S do not take any liability for misuse of password unless it is our fault.
What is Your Rights?
You have the rights on your personal information:
- The right to be informed about how your personal information is being used.
- The right to access the personal information we hold about you.
- The right to request the correction of inaccurate personal information we hold about you.
- The right to request that we delete your data, or stop processing it or collecting it, in some circumstances.
- The right to stop direct marketing messages, which you can do through My Account.
Please contact us if you have any questions, or would like to have a complaint.
(1) Site functionality cookies – these cookies allow you to navigate the site and use our features, such as “Add to cart”.
(2) Site analytics cookies – these cookies allow us to measure and analyze how our customers use the site, to improve both its functionality and your shopping experience.
(3) Customer preference cookies – when you are browsing or shopping on Clean & Science, these cookies will remember your preferences (like your language or currency), so we can make your shopping experience as smooth as possible.
(4) Targeting or advertising cookies – these cookies are used to deliver ads relevant to you. They also limit the number of times that you see an ad and help us measure the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns.
By using our site, you agree to us placing these sorts of cookies on your device and accessing them when you visit the site in the future. If you want to delete any cookies that are already on your computer, the “help” section in your browser should provide instructions on how to do so. Please note that by deleting or disabling future cookies, your user experience may be affected.
Any complaints regarding to this Private Policy, you may contact our customer service team: firstname.lastname@example.org